The Leadership Program
Through this organization, I facilitate after-school clubs at public schools throughout New York City.
Currently, I lead music club in a high school as well as a martial arts club in an elementary school. I also substituting for other facilitators in TLP.
Core Values of The Leadership Program
1. Forge the path. Enjoy the journey.
2. Lead, learn, and lead again.
3. Foster an inclusive community through communication, connection, and common purpose.
4. Cultivate passion, creativity, joy, and a sense of adventure.
5. Respond to challenges, celebrate successes.
6. Create opportunities, embrace change, and support growth.
7. Pursue and encourage achievement in every act.
8. Make it, measure it, maintain it, and move it forward.
9. Commit to finding strategic and extraordinary solutions.
10. Contribute to positive change.
Setting the Stage
(Fall 2016 and Fall 2017)
Setting the Stage was started to bring performing and theatre to high school students who may not otherwise have a chance to study acting. This program, founded by Fariso Maswoswe, runs during the fall semester at Fordham University Lincoln Center. I am one of the teaching artists and work with students on: monologue work, scene study, ensemble work, and movement exercises. At the end of the program, we hold a performance for parents as well as others in the Fordham community.